Berry Nutty Smoothie
Start your day in the berry best way with a CBD infused smoothie that's so healthy and delicious it's nuts!
- 1 dual packet of 2Fly CBD Infused Almond Butter & Strawberry Jelly
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, raspberries and / or blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups frozen banana slices
- 1-2 tablespoons ground flax or chia seeds
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup almond milk (or another nut milk of choice), divided
BERRY LAYER: Combine berries and 2Fly Strawberry Jelly in a blender. Pulse until berries are blended, mixing in small amounts of milk as needed to get a creamy consistency. Pour equal parts of the berry mixture into two serving glasses and place in the freezer while you prepare the nut layer.
NUT LAYER: Combine almond milk, flax or chia seeds, and frozen banana slices in the blender. Blend until smooth. Remove serving glasses from the freezer and add equal parts of the nut layer to each glass.
GARNISH: Top each glass with 2Fly Almond Butter and frozen berries.
Makes 2 servings, 25MG CBD per serving.
- Try adapting this recipe with 2Fly CBD Infused Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly — it's equally yummy.
- Never waste your overripe bananas! Simply peel and cut bananas into slices, then place the slices in a single layer on a parchment-lined cookie. Freeze for at least four hours, then place the slices in a freezer storage bag (we LOVE Stasher bags) or container so you have them on hand for smoothies.